- We have designed and automated immersive experiences for bowling lanes, race tracks, axe throwing, laser tag, family fun centers, trampoline parks, indoor mini golfing, and more.
- Our innovative solutions to common applications have led to the development of many patented products. DFX VersaLamps are linear LED tubes that replace traditional fluorescent lamps in light fixtures. We have many models available to choose from with various types of LED diodes and control options. These include true white, full color mixing and ultraviolet lighting with DMX or relay control. Guests can enjoy traditional and dynamic lighting effects from the same light fixtures and custom programming in spaces of all sizes.
- Our product line also includes other indoor and outdoor rated LED fixtures like pars, bars, gobo projectors, moving head lights, and strobe lights. We even have specific solutions for bowling lane cap and pin deck lighting.
- Whether it’s lane-spanning projection systems, flat panel displays for a dining area, or a custom LED video wall, video entertainment is essential to keeping guests engaged. As technology advances, new and exciting ways to take advantage of this medium continue to emerge.
- We also offer a variety of high quality cameras that make hybrid and virtual meetings a more meaningful and engaging experience. Our camera expertise extends to CCTV and security systems too, ensuring our customers have convenient access to safety and surveillance systems.
- Our relationships with top manufacturers ensure that we’re able to strike the right balance between quality and value. Our experience and training translates to seamless projection mapping, video distribution, and cable management.
- Our audio services include microphone, paging, and speaker systems to accommodate a variety of applications- from small meeting spaces and retail environments all the way up to concert halls and large outdoor venues.
- Part of excellent audio design is correctly tuning a system with proper distribution and processing. In other words, every speaker should serve its purpose without making the space too noisy.
- With our expertise, you can be confident that every guest will have the best listening experience possible. In addition to sound reinforcement, we also offer sound mitigation and acoustic baffling services to help you better control your environment.
- We also provide comprehensive automation systems for all manners of applications. Our systems give locations easy to use touch panels to operate audio, lighting, video, and other systems.
- Touch panel graphics are floor plan based to provide easy to understand navigation and control. Presets allow users to turn everything on and off at the push of a button, or to start another programmed action. Events can also be scheduled for further convenience.
- All touch panels feature multi-level security to ensure that only employees have access to the system, and to give management enhanced privileges. Security and life safety systems can even be integrated to control/disable music and lighting effects in the event of an emergency.
- Cleaning /Sanitizing: We’re making an effort to help you clean and protect your spaces by providing a range of products to help detect sickness and disinfect surfaces. With light-based ultraviolet disinfection systems and specialized fog machines that coat surfaces in a sanitizing film, we have solutions to help organizations and spaces of all sizes to mitigate risks.
- Temperature Screening: Many of the manufacturers we represent have pivoted to temperature scanning solutions, which we can now provide as well. These products can be integrated with existing attendance / security systems to log temperature during sign-in and trigger alerts when temperatures read high.
- Remote Learning/Work Technology. Since we specialize in video conferencing, we have the experience and expertise to help you design a high definition virtual meeting environment that’s easy to use.